- Industry: Logistics
- Position: Junior executive
- Monthly Salary: RM 2,500 – RM 3,500
- Bonus: Will be provided
- Allowances: Benefits will be brief during the interview.
- Probation Period: 3 months
- Working Hour: Monday to Friday – 8:30 to 18:15
- Holidays: Sat. Sun. Public holidays
- Job Location: Seksyen U8, Shah Alam
- Type of Employment: Permanent
- Age: 25 – 35
- Gender: No preference
- Academic Background: Diploma/Bac. Degree in business administration, marketing, sales and equivalent. or above
- Working Experience: 1-3 years’ experience in sales.
– Fresh graduate maybe consider.
– Freight forwarding Company – background experience in Ocean Freight/ Air Freight/Cross-border Shipment and Warehouse is an added advantage.
– Understanding in Logistic concepts and able to demonstrated logistic solutions offering and value-added propositions offering.
– Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
– Good interpersonal skills and Chinese speaking is preferred.
– Must be trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality with a high level of integrity and commitment.
*This position is open for Malaysian citizen only.
Nissin Malaysia is one of the global logistics that committed to provide innovative strategies and services that suits our customer business needs.
Nissin Malaysia is driven basically by our professionalism, excellent customer service, commitment, honesty and quality service delivery.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority, as such Nissin Malaysia will assist to create a competitive advantage with secured, economic and timely management of goods.
Top 10 mind blowing questions for you.
Creating marketing posters and visuals for clients day to day operation.
Coming out with concepts direction for clients campaign.
Assisting account director in daily operations.
Have the passion and interest for graphic design.
Proficient in AI, PSD is a must.
Responsible, good …
Sales and marketing managers plan, direct and coordinate the sales and marketing activities of an enterprise or organization, or of enterprises that provide sales and marketing services to other enterprises and organizations.
Tasks include –
(a) planning and organizing Profit …
Assist the Retail Store Manager in planning and implementing strategies to attract customers
Coordinate daily customer service operations (e.g. sales processes, orders and payments)
Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
Monitor and maintain store …
Students will be exposed to food handling, serving at operational level and brewing specialty coffee
Provide great experience to customers and able to understand customers needs
Prepare the food & drinks by ensuring the products are cooked, assembled and served to the highest standard …
-draw a drawing using autocad software (basic)
-involve in project sitevisit.
-enroll as a backup for any other related taskJob Requirements-Autocad proficient
-Driving licence and own transport
-good in time managementJob Benifitsmeal allowance (site visit)
EPF & …
TOP 10 IAS INTERVIEW QUESTION WITH ANSWER ….MUST WATCH START PREPARATION OF CIVIL SERVICE EXAMINATION
All goods are delivered on time & good conditions
To maintain a friendly relationship with customer during performing duty
Maintain cleanliness inside of the lorry daily
Responsible for upkeeping of lorry (engine oil/tyres)
At least 1 year(s) of working experience …
To perform and assist in the overall general administration work in the office;
Perform data entry;
Maintain & manage an up-to-date filing of documents and reports;
Perform any other administration duties as and when assigned by superior.
Minimum SPM qualification;