Involve in Kitchen operations, cleaning and customer servicesJob RequirementsRequired language: Bahasa Malaysia, English
Able to work 6 days a week (Retail operation hours, rotating shift)Job BenifitsOT pay, EPF, SOCSO, …
Solid communication, sales, and presentation skills
Strong leadership skills with the ability to hire, train, and motivate team members
Highly analytical, motivated, and result driven
Pleasant appearance; if you maintain an active and healthy lifestyle, it is an added advantage
Strong people …
Make delicious Pizza
Attend to customers’ order with a smile
Help maintain a clean and neat outlet
Supervise the daily operations of the outlet
Positive work attitude
Passionate, motivated and fun
Customer service orientated
Willing to work long hours
Must be able to work shifts, …
Prepare the lesson plans or log book, observation report and student progress report;
To pick up students from school or centre main entrance;
To check, mark and give homework guidance;
To deliver program according to the schedule or time table;
To attend centre meeting and training at Centre on …
Retail and wholesale trade managers, plan, organize, coordinate and control the operations of establishments that sell goods on a retail or wholesale basis. They are responsible for the budgets, staffing and strategic and operational direction of shops, or of organizational units within shops …
- Industry: Logistics
- Position: Senior executive
- Monthly Salary: RM 3,500 – RM 5,000
- Bonus: Will be provided
- Allowances: Benefits will be brief during interview.
- Probation Period: 3 months
- Working Hour: Monday to Friday – 8:30 to 18:15
- Holidays: Sat. Sun. Public holidays
- Job Location: Malacca office
- Type of Employment: Permanent
- Age: 25 – 40
- Gender: No preference
- Academic Background: Diploma/Bac. Degree in business administration, marketing, sales, and equivalent. or above
- Working Experience: – 3-5 years’ experience in sales.
– Freight forwarding Company – background experience in Ocean Freight/ Air Freight/Cross-border Shipment and Warehouse is an added advantage.
– Understanding in Logistic concepts and able to demonstrated logistic solutions offering and value-added propositions offering.
– Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
– Able to communicate in the Japanese language is an added advantage
– Good interpersonal skills and Chinese speaking is preferred.
– Must be trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality with a high level of integrity and commitment.
*This position is open for Malaysian citizen only.
– Source for new sales opportunities and develop new accounts through inbound lead follow up and outbound calls and emails.
– Understand customer needs and requirements.
– Handle sales inquiries and customers request a quotation.
– Effective negotiation and close sales deal to achieve a monthly target.
– Maintain and expand your database of prospects with your assigned territory.
– To rebuild rapport with existing clients via calls, email and site visitation.
– Monitor the competitor’s activities and analyses the market trend.
– Follow-up monthly aging report.
Nissin Malaysia is one of the global logistics that committed to provide innovative strategies and services that suits our customer business needs.
Nissin Malaysia is driven basically by our professionalism, excellent customer service, commitment, honesty and quality service delivery.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority, as such Nissin Malaysia will assist to create a competitive advantage with secure, economic and timely management of goods.