Problem solving questions in interviews are designed to assess job skills.
The questions can be asked in different ways but the purpose is the same — The interviewer wants to probe your analytical skills and how you handle stress or cope with complex situations.
• The interviewer will want to know:
• How do you handle any tough work-related situation?
• How did you solve problems?
• How did you analyze and resolve complex situations?
• How have you dealt with difficult work experience?
• How did you handle conflicts?
• How did you deal with challenging situation?
• What are the steps and method you take to solve an issue?
Learn more on the video ..
More YouTube Video Guides:
Our Site: http://www.job-interview-site.com/